to THURSDAY because there is no longer a conflict with
rehearsal on your busy calendars for Saturday, March 1, 7:00-9:30 p.m.
at SUMMIT HS.
There were POSTERS to pick up at
rehearsal but it doesn’t look like very many people picked them up. If need be, you can print some up here.
- High school students: Take at least one and post it in your band room at
school and give one, or more, to your parents to take to their work.
- Adults: Take them to your place of employment
- Everyone: Take them to your church, the local grocery store, the local book
store, the library, etc.
short blurb and the full release. Pick one and send it to your many friends and
CONCERT DRESS: Just a
- Women: black, black and black. Long sleeves, pants or
skirts, black hose, high necks; i.e. the less white skin showing the
- Men: Black tux or black suit, white shirt, black tie,
black shoes, black socks.
If you have any questions about dress, make sure you get
them answered on Thursday.
the term. Thanks so much to the saxophones (and others) tonight:
- Feb. 20: Trombones, Tubas
- Feb. 28: Baritones, Horns